Immerse yourself in the enchanting allure of graceful architecture and timeless elegance of the ‘Iconic’ showcasing a world of sleek sophistication where modern design seamlessly merges with the traditional.
Step inside and experience the best of both worlds as modern features such as the spacious and functional open plan layout, floor-to-ceiling windows, and state-of-the-art fixtures coexist effortlessly with the building's charming historical elements. Whether you're working, relaxing, or entertaining, this studio offers a versatile setup that effortlessly adapts to your lifestyle.
Indulge in the vibrant energy of Waterloo, packed with a wide array of trendy cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops as well as easy access to public transportation options, ensuring ultimate connectivity to the rest of the city that is all just a stone's throw away from your front door.
- Generously sized open plan layout with floor to ceiling windows
- Tiled throughout for low and easy maintenance
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary designed bathroom
- Sun drenched private balcony on a North-East aspect
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Secure block with swipe access
- Total size 47sqm approx.
Council $295.10 p/q approx.
Strata $792.36 p/q approx.
Water $180.38 p/q approx.
- 1 min walk approx. to 343 bus stop to Sydney CBD
- 8 min walk approx. to Green Square train station
- 11 min walk approx. to East Village Shopping Centre
- 11 min walk approx. to Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre
For more details, please feel free to contact either Jeffrey or Roland of est.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes