Welcome to your dream family home! This gorgeous 3 bedroom property offers a fantastic combination of comfort, style, and functionality.
This home boasts three generous bedrooms, providing ample space for the whole family. Each room is designed with your ultimate relaxation in mind, offering a peaceful haven to unwind in after a long day. With two sleek bathrooms, including a master ensuite, you will enjoy the ultimate convenience and privacy. Never worry about parking again with the double lock-up garage that offers secure storage for your vehicles. Plus, with internal access, you can bring in the kids and groceries straight into the house with ease, regardless of the weather.
With an open plan design, this home creates a seamless flow between the study, living room, dining room, and family room. This allows for effortless entertaining and quality family time. Prepare to fall in love with the large undercover alfresco area, the perfect space for outdoor gatherings and relaxation. Enjoy barbecues with friends, host family dinners, or simply unwind while admiring the serenity of your backyard.
Situated in a desirable neighborhood, this property is conveniently located close to schools, shops, parks and public transport. With easy access to major roads, commuting to work or exploring the surrounding area is a breeze.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to make this magnificent family home your own! Contact us today to arrange a viewing. It won't stay on the market for long!
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe plus ensuite and all other bedrooms with built-ins
- Tiled throughout the living areas and floating floorboards in the bedrooms
- Additional study or home office
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench top and stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious undercover alfresco area which is an entertainers delight
- Remote access double lock up garage with internal access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Total land size 607.9 sqm approx.
- Council $362.00 p/q approx.
- Water $171.41 p/q approx.
- 1 min walk approx. to 812, 813 and 814 bus stop Fairfield/Blacktown station or Parramatta
- 2 min walk approx. to Smithfield Park
- 13 min walk approx. to St Gertrude’s Catholic School
- 17 min walk approx. to Smithfield Public School
- 4 min drive to Fairfield City Centre
- 9 min drive to Cabramatta City Centre
For more details, please feel free to contact either Jeffrey or Roland of est.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room